NASCAR

NASCAR
Your heart will pound. Your seat will shake. Your vision will blur. And every second of every lap will stay with you forever. Nothing compares to the NASCAR Experience live

NASCAR

NASCAR
CLICKON PICTURE

Thursday, August 12, 2010

JACK ROUSCH RELEASED FROM HOSPITAL

Concord, N.C. (August 12, 2010) – Jack Roush, co-owner of Roush Fenway Racing and chairman of ROUSH® Enterprises, was released from Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., yesterday.

“I would like to thank everyone for the outpouring of support and concern I have received the past two weeks,” Roush said. “Our teams and drivers have not missed a beat in my absence, and I am proud of the effort they have put forth. I look forward to rejoining them at the track soon.”
It has not yet been determined when Roush will return to the race track.

By Rousch-Fenway Site

No comments: