NASCAR

NASCAR
Your heart will pound. Your seat will shake. Your vision will blur. And every second of every lap will stay with you forever. Nothing compares to the NASCAR Experience live

NASCAR

NASCAR
CLICKON PICTURE

Saturday, March 28, 2015

DiBenedetto, Stewart not happy with each other after practice

DiBenedetto, Stewart not happy with each other after practice: Matt DiBenedetto was just looking for an opening on the track during practice - that's when he aroused the wrath of #14-Tony Stewart on Friday. On the track the three-time champion flipped off the rookie and yelled at him. Off the track when the driver of the #83 BK Racing Toyota tried to explain what happened, DiBenedetto's attempt was futile. "I went up to him to apologize and explain the situation to him," DiBenedetto told Motorsport.com. "I'm not an idiot. I wouldn't just pull in front of him. I told him the 19 pulled out in front of me on the racetrack. That checked up all of my momentum and by that time - things happen so fast around here - that when I got to Turn 3, he was getting a few car lengths of me so I just pulled over to let him go. He didn't understand. I tried to tell him what happened, but he just told me I just needed to get out of the way and whatever. He really just didn't know what to say. He's just an arrogant prick," DiBenedetto said. "He has anger issues and needs to focus on driving the race car other than dedicating the whole practice session to blocking somebody when it wasn't something I did intentionally. I don't care who he is, he's barking up the wrong tree."(Motorsport)(3-28-2015)

No comments: